Someone told me the other day that I was their inspiration, it caught me off guard, never thought of myself as inspirational to anyone.
It made me look at who I find inspirational, and what qualities they hold. Here are the 6 attributes you may also find in an inspirational personality.
- Good Values– The biggest thing that resonates with me is that they have good values. They need to care and be respectful, they need to know right from wrong, and make decisions that encompass good morals.
- They are Real– They know the hard work that took them to where they are, and they do not lose sight of where they started. They acknowledge their mistakes and know things don’t always run smoothly. They have learnt the meaning of humility.
- Keep things in Perspective– Overwhelm is easy when juggling work, family, life so maintaining a sense of humour, looking after oneself and keeping things in perspective are essential and admiral skills.
- They Listen & Share– They listen to what others say. They share who they are, their experiences and their feelings. This allows others to relate to them.
- Offer Suggestions & Support– Inspirational people share their thoughts and ideas. They willingly contribute information, offer advice and encouragement, suggest avenues to follow and possible strategies.
- Have a positive outlook on life– Do you know anyone inspirational that is an unhappy person? Generally inspirational icons look on the bright side, they are enthusiastic, and are not quick to judge.
An inspirational person for me is not perfect, I don’t want them to be. They are, however, a great role model, someone we can relate and often aspire too.
A parent, a team manager, a sports coach, a community worker, regardless of their education, age, monetary worth or job anyone can be inspirational.
We have some amazing babysitters on our team, it is likely that they will inspire your children. Call Cherished Cherubs Babysitting on 0417 927 525.